JP Morgan still believes in a revised Brexit deal
- Revised deal seen at 35% (previously 45%)
- Long Brexit extension seen at 20% (unchanged)
- Second referendum seen at 20% (previously 15%)
- General election seen at 15% (previously 10%)
- No-deal Brexit seen at 10% (unchanged)
Their previous update on the Brexit outcome odds was two weeks ago here. All these percentages don’t mean much in my view, if anything just take the views here as a gauge of sentiment rather than an actual reflection of what’s priced in.