U.S. President Trump is crossing the air waves and is making random comments over Mexico, China and N.Korean relations, expecting to meet with Chinese president Xi Jinping at G20 and dropping in that he has received a ‘beautiful letter’ from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
Trump has said the following:
- Have a great relationship with n.korea, they have ‘tremendous potential’.
- N.Korea’s Kim has kept his word, there are no nuclear testing or long range missiles.
- Expects ‘something positive’ to happen.
- China wants a deal very badly.
- Will not do a deal with China unless it is a great deal.
- Xi is the one holding up trade deal.
Waiting for Mexico to announce agreement.